Building full-stack applications (i.e. frontend + backend) with the MERN stack is very popular – in this practical course, you will learn it from scratch at the example of a complete project!
MERN stands for MongoDB, Express.js, React.js, and Node.js – and combined, these four technologies allow you to build amazing web applications.
This course also doesn’t stop after the basics – instead, you’ll also learn how to add file upload, authentication, authorization, and how to deploy your application in different ways to different hosting services.
Most people say that coding is difficult is to learn, but over the 10 years our coding school in Abuja has been in existence, we have mastered the best way to teach coding even to people who have never seen code or who have never used a laptop before and they will understand it and build software and applications before they graduate.
We assign experienced programmers to each student so that they can assist the student to learn to code very well and build their own applications
What Does MERN Stack Entails/
A stack is the combination of technologies used to create a web application. Any web application will be made using multiple technologies (frameworks, libraries, databases, etc).
MERN stands for MongoDB, Express, React, Node, after the four key technologies that make up the stack.
- MongoDB – document database
- Express(.js) – Node.js web framework
What you stand to achieve from this MERN Stack development training
In detail, this MERN STACK course offers:
- Brief refreshers on the core technologies (React, Node, Express, MongoDB)
- Project sections for each technology where the theoretic knowledge is applied
- Detailed theory about the MERN stack and the different ways of combining the technologies
- A complete course project where all the technologies come together into one application
- File (image) upload in both React.js (sending the file) and Node/ Express (receiving the file)
- User authentication (signup + login)
- User authorization (controlling access to certain resources)
- Detailed deployment instructions – including different ways of deploying the application
- Other topics and Tons of quizzes and extra resources!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS